The industrial complex of the Enterprise includes:
- An area of primary processing of scrap.
- Color and ferrous metals.
- Melting shop.
- Electrolysis shop.
- Lines for manufacture of copper rod.
- Mechanical-repair shop.
- Objects of an industrial infrastructure:
- a boiler-house;
- an autorepair zone;
- a laboratory complex;
- an automatized weighing complex, equipped with 40 tons scales;
- automobile and railway access roads.
The basic raw materials for manufacture of finished products are scrap and waste products of color and ferrous metals.